Hi, I’m Hannah Love and I started Yummy Baby Group in 2008, combining over 20 years of experience working with babies and children. Having trained and worked as a Paediatric Nurse, I began to focus on child nutrition, studying at the Institute of Optimum Nutrition in London. Whilst studying I worked as a nanny for children of all ages, eventually becoming the primary carer for children of a number of high profile sports personalities.
Me and my children, Oliver, Ella and Henry after a photo shoot with St. Helens goats milk
It was during my time as a nanny that I began the early stages of my sleep training. Looking after the children 24 hours a day in some cases, it was key for me to have the children in good routines. The parents loved what I did and I became a highly sought after nanny. I loved working with children and I was developing techniques that worked over and over again.
Fast forward a few years and after meeting so many parents struggling with sleep deprivation I decided I had to do something to help. I brought all my experience as nanny together with my nursing training and my nutritional qualifications into one place, Yummy Baby Group.
Having started in 2008 I have now helped hundreds of families get back to sleep. Working with great mums and dads I have continued to develop my techniques and today can safely say every one of my parents has improved their children’s sleep situation and are happier parents for it. Feel free to read my testimonials to find out more.
- DipHE (Children’s Nursing): Qualified at Kings College University London in September 2000
- DipION (Nutritional Therapy): Graduated as a Nutritional Therapist from Patrick Holfords College in July 2007
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Full 12 hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Professional qualification and experience in breast and bottle feeding solutions
- 10 Years nannying Experience (over 25 children)
- 12 Years Maternity Nursing Experience (over 50 children)
- 2 Years as the Pediatric Nutritional Therapist for the National Nutrition Clinic
- 12 Years as a practicing Qualified Nurse (Accident and Emergency and Neonatal settings)
- 6Years working for Sure Start Children’s Centres – taking Weaning Classes, Cookery Courses and Sleep Workshops
- 4 Years working for Baby-Steps running First Aid courses, Weaning Courses and Childhood Accident and Illness Courses for mums
Hannah Love in the media:
I am always open to new media opportunities. Please feel free to get in touch.