“Basically, she is great! I thank goodness that my doctor had her leaflet sitting on her desk because I was getting very, very desperate!” Lisa & Eva (3 weeks)
“Finding Hannah and her Yummy Baby Group has been an absolute stroke of luck. She is a miracle worker and made a huge difference for our baby & us.” Ecatarina & Daria (3 months)
E: email@example.com | T: 07872 030 206
t 07872 030 206
NCT Magazine Article
I’m Hannah Love and I started Yummy Baby Group in 2008. I wanted to combine all my experience and qualifications into a complete parenting service encouraging healthy, happy babies and a good nights sleep, for both babies and parents!
I have worked and studied for over 15 years in childcare. In this time I have built up a portfolio of qualifications and experience in all areas of caring for a child.
These qualifications and experience mean that I am yet to find a problem that I cannot correct. I love working with children and making a difference to the lives of the people I work with. Please see my testimonials for my families comments.
Here are the details of my qualifications, accreditations and insurance:
• DipHE (Children's Nursing): Qualifies at Kings College University London in September 2000
• DipION (Nutritional Therapy): Graduated as a Nutritional Therapist from Patrick Holfords College in July 2007
• Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate: October 2010
• Full 12 hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate: October 2009
• Breast Feeding Supporter: Association of Breast Feeding Mothers part 1 Professional Development.
• Fully Insured thourgh BALENS insurance
• Member of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
• Member of The British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)
• 12 Years nannying Experience (over 25 children)
• 10 Years Maternity Nursing Experience (over 50 children)
• 2 Years as the Paediatric Nutritional Therapist for the National Nutrition Clinic
• 12 Years as a practicing Qualified Nurse (Accident and Emergency and Neonatal settings)
• 2 Years working for Children's Centres -
• 4 Years working for Baby-
• 3 years as a Mummy to Oliver
Please contact me if you need any further information.
Hannah is registered and credited by:
Nursing & Midwifery council DipHe (Nursing)/British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)/The Institute of Optimum Nutritional (DipION)
Member of The Royal College of Nursing (RCN)/Fully insured through Balens insurance scheme/Fully CRB checked (documentation available on request)