New Parent Classes with Hannah Love
So you have survived the first few exhausting months, booked your NCT classes, maybe even decorated the nursery and have started looking around at the travel systems (I could probably do a class on those alone!) but what else have you done to prepare for your baby? For those first few, equally amazing as they are exhausting, months with the new little person on board?
I have been helping parents resolve sleeping and feeding issues for nearly 20 years. The parents that contact me have hit rock bottom, often cry on the first contact and ALL believe I can’t possibly help them out of their situation.
After completing the program, they are so relieved, have a baby that is settled and they are left saying one thing… ‘I wish I had found Hannah Sooner!” this is voiced in nearly every one of my testimonials.
For years I have been trying to think of a way of preventing these parents form needing to go through these weeks, months or even years of sleep torture. Then one day, one of the mums I had helped with sleep training called me, out of the blue.
Hi Hannah, hope you are well, you are not going to believe it but (thanks to you as it wouldn’t have been possible before!) we are PREGNANT again!.. Baby number 2 arrives in 6 months and I am terrified, please can you help as I cant go through that again
With that simple request, my New Parent Classes (Postnatal) were formed. Bringing 20 years of my experience into one package, ideal for new parents.
What do you get from the class?
Through group or one to one sessions, my new parent classes focus on the postnatal elements of having a baby, preparing you for being a parent.
During the class, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for baby arriving, what practical preparation can you do before baby arrives. What questions should you be asking (and answering) yourself so you know what you want to do what your baby comes home with you?
- What do you need to take to hospital? What will happen and what will you need?
- What can you do in those first few days to make things easier for you? What can others do to make things easier for you?
- Feeding options, what if you have concerns about breast feeding? What if you can’t breast feed? How will I know if it is working? Is it possible to have a routine with a breast fed baby?
- Issues such as colic, reflux, silent reflux, tummy issues, wind, feeding issues, not putting on weight, nocturnal feeding. How to spot them, what to look out for, when to worry and how to help your baby.
- Growth charts, health visitors, weigh in clinics, baby health checks– what are they, what do they mean and what do they do?
- How is your new born’s sleep different to yours? Why do babies not sleep well? What to expect? What is realistic
- How can you get into good habits form the start? What can I do to encourage my new born to sleep well? What gentle steps can I take to ensure that my baby can sleep independently.
- A guest speaker will come and talk about first aid, accident prevention, choking and baby resuscitation
- An expert speaker will come and introduce you to the relaxing practice of baby massage.
- Baby equipment, what is worth getting, what isn’t worth getting.
- A personal 1:1 session with me, so that you can ask and personal/ individual questions you have
You will also benefit from 6 weeks of post birth support to check in on how you’re doing, ask me questions and keep you on track.
A new parent class can take place in these 3 ways:
- A one to one session, in your home or mine.
- In your group (such as an NCT group or friends) in your home or mine.
- In one of our regular group sessions (Coming soon).
Find out more about our New Parent Classes, today.
Prices start from £199 per person, with a reduction based on the number of attendees.
Fill out the form below, or call me, for more information.